Missing out on the Chit Chat?
When was the last time you caught up with a friend for a chat over coffee? Are the confines of being at home so much making you a little crazy and you feel the need to get out?
Keeping in touch with friends and family or visiting ‘that place you’ve been meaning to go to’ is not as hard or as daunting as you might think. Australian Carers support workers would just love to get out and about with you too.
Australian Carers can offer you:
- Help to go and socialise with friends at their place or a café
- Assistance attending functions with family or friends
- Transport to and from social group meetings
- Help finding social and community activities to attend
- Support in doing activities
Let’s do this together! Call us now on 1800 330 900