A friend indeed
Life can get a bit lonely and frustrating, and sometimes scarey to not have contact with other people for long periods. Someone new to listen and be compassionate to your situation whilst helping with day to day activities and chores can be a refreshing break.
Primary Carer – Take some well earned time out from your daily routine to look after yourself and regain your energy!
Your flexible companion
Australian Carers support workers help with all activities of daily living and companionship from dressing and bathing to preparing meals together, or getting the housework in ship shape.
Australian Carers can offer you:
- Respite for the primary carer
- Doing the laundry, ironing, making beds and cleaning
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Preparation and/or help with meals
- Personal care such as bathing and dressing
Let’s do this together! Call us now on 1800 330 900